Visit us for a cheese tasting at Milawa Cheese Company, then take a gander at local wines, art and gifts! Or simply pop in for takeaway coffee, something from the bakery a meal in the on-site restaurant or a picnic platter to go!
Cheese Tasting and Sales
SALES: 9am – 5 pm daily
TASTINGS: 10am -3pm (held every hour, on the hour, every day)
– Tastings must be BOOKED and PAID FOR ahead of time to secure your spot
– Tastings are held in a private area and are guided by one of our knowledgable staff members. You will be provided with a range of our most popular cheeses as well as crackers.
– Maximum 20 people in a tasting at one time
– Tastings cost $10 per person
– Following your tasting, if you spend $30 or more in the store, you’ll receive a complimentary Milawa Cheese Co. esky (and ice block) to carry your purchases in!
GROUPS (10+) / BUSES: Bookings ESSENTIAL – excl. public holidays. [See “Groups/Bus Bookings” below.] 7 days notice required for large groups.
To book a tasting, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 5727 3589
Our knowledgeable staff are eager to guide you through our huge selection of handmade cheeses! To guarantee your tasting spot, make sure to book ASAP before you visit us!
Please note: Due to health regulations, we are unable to take tours through the cheese making area.
Big Groups / Bus Bookings
TASTINGS: 10am – 3pm (excl. public holidays)
BUSES / GROUPS (10+): Must book 7 days ahead
Book via: email@example.com | (03) 5727 3589
The Milawa Cheese Factory has a little something for everyone, and we like to be prepared in case everyone turns up at once!
To accommodate daily visitors and groups alike, we need 7 days notice to cater to larger groups and buses, so we can staff accordingly.